Date : Sunday August 9. 2020
Individual Entry Fee
- 25 € (pre-registration via website).
- 30 € (on the spot)
- The athletes without license are required to pay an additional fee of 7 € for the one-day insurance.
- The athletes without license are required to present a medical certificate established after June 10. 2020. The certificate must stipulate no medical contra-indication to engage in the race.
Team Entry Fee (Relay)
- 45 € (pre-registration via website).
- 50 € (on the spot).
- Participation under your sole responsibility. You must be in good physical condition.
- Note: In case of non-participation, registration fees will not be refund, except upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Pick up race bag: from 08:00 to 9:30 at the welcome desk
>> Documents to be submitted:
- Licence or medical certificate for athletes without license
- Proof of payment
- 500 m swim / 24 km bike / 5 km run
- Electronic Timing
- Drafting prohibited
- Minimum age 15 year
- Swim in the La Gileppe Lake >> Wetsuit compulsory
- Team triathlon race will start with the individual race. A distinctive sign will allow the athletes and public to differentiate individual from team competitors.
- Athletes are required to take their bike out the park before 12:30
Changing rooms and showers free
Results and awards
Results and awards will be proclaimed 45 min. after the arrival of the last athlete.
- A bar and a barbecue will be available to athletes and accompanying people
- A jumping castle for the children will be installed