Date : Sunday August 9. 2020
Individual Registration Fee
- 40 € (pre-registration and payment before July 31 via website).
- 45 € (late registration from July 15 untill July 31)
- The athletes without license are required to pay an additional fee of 7 € for the one-day insurance.
- The athletes without license are required to present a medical certificate established after June 10. 2020. The certificate must stipulate no medical contra-indication to engage in the race.
- Note: In case of non-participation, registration fees will not be refund, except upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Team Registration Fee
- 60 € (pre-registration and payment before July 31 via website)
- 65 € (late registration from July 15 untill July 31)
Pick up the race bag:
From 11:00 to 13:30 at the welcome desk
>> Documents to be submitted:
- Proof of payment if late
- Triathlon Licence or the discharge document fully completed (to download her) or a valid medical wich must stipulate no medical contra-indication to engage in the race. (delivered max 3 months before)
- 1500 m swim / 469 km bike / 10km run
- Electronic Timing
- Drafting prohibited
- Minimum age 18 year
- Swim in the La Gileppe Lake >> Wetsuit compulsory
- Team triathlon race will start with the individual race. A distinctive sign will allow the athletes and public to differentiate individual from team competitors.
- Athletes are required to take their bike out the park before 18:00
Changing rooms and showers free
Results and awards
Results and awards will be proclaimed 45 min. after the arrival of the last athlete.
- A bar and a barbecue will be available to athletes and accompanying people
- Various entertainmentsd for all ages.