Informations sur l'épreuve XTERRA Ardennes - Full Distance
- The XTERRA Ardennes gift when you collect your number
- Live tracking during the event
- Refreshments during the event
- One finisher's medal per athlete
- A meal after the race.
REGISTRATION - limited to 225 athletes
Du 07/11/23 au 07/02/24 : 80 €
Du 08/02/24 au 07/06/24 : 90 €
Du 08/06/24 au 31/07/24 : 95 €
Du 01/08/24 au 07/08/24 : 105 €
Open to 16-year-olds and over.
Aucune course relais pour l'édition 2024
Supplément athlète non-licencié en triathlon : 10€
Option pack annulation : 15€
With cancellation package
- Cancellation and refund of 100% of the registration fee (excluding administrative costs) possible until 2/08/2023
- Cancellation possible for personal reasons (without justification) or cancellation of the event.
- The cancellation pack must be subscribed at the time of registration and cannot be taken later (15€)
- No postponement to the 2024 edition possible.
Without cancellation package
- Cancellation possible until 12/07/2023 with partial refund of 35 euros.
- Transfer of registration to another participant possible until 12/07/2023 (15€ handling fee).
WITHDRAWAL OF RACE NUMBERS
Friday: 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Samedi 10/08 : 7:30 à 9 :30
- The number can only be collected by the athlete him/herself, by presenting an identity document.
SWIMMING - 1000m
- Departure into water as a mass departure.
- A 1000m loop.
- Wetsuits are mandatory.
- The maximum time is 0:45
ATTENTION: Training in the lake is not allowed before the race day
GRAVEL – 42km
- Parcours 100% Gravel - vélos autorisés : gravel, VTT, cyclocross & E-BIKE (classement différent pour les E-BIKE)
- 1 loop of 42km
- This is a hilly course with between 400 and 600m of positive ascent.
- 1 refreshment station on the course
- The maximum time is 3:30 (swimming + mountain biking)
- The bike park closes at 12:30.
TRAIL – 8km
- 1 loop of 8km on a 100% trail course.
- Course with a minimum of 250m of positive elevation gain
- 1 feeder/ loop
- The maximum time is 5:00 (swimming + mountain bike + trail).
- The race closes at 2pm.
LOTS AND PRIZES
Saturday: 1:00 pm
The first 3 MEN and WOMEN of the general classification will be rewarded (gravel or mountain bike).
ATTENTION: Athletes who are not present at the prize-giving ceremony will not be entitled to receive their prizes afterwards.