Information on the XTERRA Ardennes-Long Distance
- The XTERRA Ardennes gift when you collect your number
- Live tracking during the event
- Six refreshment points
- One finisher's medal per athlete
- A meal after the race.
REGISTRATION - limited to 200 athletes
Du 07/11/23 au 07/02/24 : 175 €
Du 08/02/24 au 07/06/24 : 185 €
Du 08/06/24 au 31/07/24 : 195 €
Du 01/08/24 au 07/08/24 : 205 €
Open to 16-year-olds and over.
Aucune course relais pour l'édition 2024.
Supplément athlète non-licencié en triathlon : 20€
Option pack annulation : 20€
With cancellation package
- Cancellation and refund of 100% of the registration fee (excluding administrative costs) possible until 2/08/2023
- Cancellation possible for personal reasons (without justification) or cancellation of the event.
- The cancellation pack must be subscribed at the time of registration and cannot be taken later (20€)
- No postponement to the 2024 edition possible.
Without cancellation package
- Cancellation possible until 12/07/2023 with partial refund of 80 euros.
- Transfer of registration to another participant possible until 12/07/2023 (15€ handling fee).
WITHDRAWAL OF RACE NUMBERS
Friday : 16:00 to 20:00
Saturday : 7:00 to 9:00
- The number can only be collected by the athlete him/herself, by presenting an identity document.
SWIMMING - 1900m
- Departure into water as a mass departure.
- A 1900m loop.
- Wetsuits are mandatory.
- The maximum time is 1:15
ATTENTION: Training in the lake is not allowed before the race day
GRAVEL – 70km
- 100% Gravel course - bikes allowed: gravel, mountain bike, cyclocross
- 1 loop of 70km
- This is a hilly course with between 1000 and 1200m of positive elevation gain.
- 2 refreshment points on the course
- The maximum time is 5:30 (swimming + mountain biking)
TRAIL – 16km
- 1 loop of 8km to be done twice on a 100% trail course.
- Course with at least 250m of positive elevation gain/loop
- 2 refreshment points/ loop
- The maximum time is 9:00 (swimming + mountain bike + trail).
- The race closes at 18:00.
LOTS AND PRIZES
Saturday: 5 p.m.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 MEN and WOMEN in the overall ranking and to the 1st in each category.
- One qualifying slot for the World Championships will be issued per category. One additional slot will be issued per category for every 10 athletes registered in that category. (Ex: 30 athletes registered in 30-34 = 3 slots) Please note that there will be no roll down in case athletes do not take their slot for these extra slots.
ATTENTION: Athletes not present at the award ceremony will not be eligible to receive their prizes afterwards.